• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paid in full invoice - finally! Ft Sam, here I come!

blacktop_one

I told Santa that all I wanted for Christmas is my big green truck. Today, I finally got my paid in full invoice - wahoo! Now I actually get to use all of that recovery gear that's been piling up in the garage. My company closes down between Christmas and New Year's so I'll have plenty o' time to work on it. Can't wait!

820jeep

Congrats. Looks good. I am at 78 days on mine from sent to BC. Hope to pick mine up at Fort Sam soon, but the CHRISTmas holidays are upon us. When are you going?

Westex

You guys check in with the GL rep over there. His name is Chester. Greatest guy you'll ever meet. He WILL help you. Watch out for the construction getting into Fort Sam. Tell Chester some guy in El Paso, Texas referred you. He'll light up. Good luck.

820jeep

I talked to Chester on the phone back in Oct. , he did a walk around on my duce and told me all about. He was very helpful. If and when I get my euc back, I will tell about the referral. LOL Thanks

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks