• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint By Numbers Camo

rjones

Mike,

This is the most intersting camo concept I have seen. What inspired you to go with the arctic scheme?

Very fine job!

mikew

Some fricken crazy guy who obviously had been sniffing way to many diesel fumes talked me into it!

But it looks pretty darn good!

Last edited:

merlot566jka

Mike,

Off topic a bit, but I am from Edmond! My family lives there. For the life of me I cant tell from you pics where exactly in edmond you are doing your work. Strange to see some one from my home town working on MV's and I never have seen one there! (I am currently stationed in WA but will be back in OK in a couple months for leave, I'd love to stop by!)

back on topic....
Technology is wonderful, now if I could make my iPhone do that, I'd be in business!

mikew

Merlot566jka,

Well my shop's in OKC, that's why it doesn't look much like Edmond. Send me a PM when you get in town and I'll give you a tour!

And technically your iPhone can do that; you get an A/V cable for your iPhone, plug it into a projector and bam!

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks