• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

*(PAINT DONE PICS)*Looks like I am gonna be a proud CUCV OWN

ONTOS66

Congratulations on getting your new toy home! Hope you are very happy with it. Good job on the camo paint. Very nice for a "rattle can" job. I'll be doing something similar on my Pioneer Tool Trailer this summer - when the job permits - gotta get the OT to buy more stuff for the trucks.
:)

SuperchargedRS

I was going to get my paint from Milspray http://www.milspray.com/aerocarc.html but they are a bunch of secret agent types, "what's your cage code" "what are you using it for" because god knows what harm could happen if CARC fell into the wrong hands lol!

It would have been nice to get the paint from them as they will sell it in smaller quanties then Alfa Heaven, oh well 3 gals of CARC, need to find some stuff to camo up I guess....

AJMBLAZER

Do a search about Alfa Heaven. I bought my truck from them and wouldn't do business with them again.

There's also a few posts by people that bought CARC from them. Bad advice, inaccurate advice and knowledge, and bad paint.