• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Paint for my M101A1????????

12vman

just looking where to get the olive drab paint for my M101A1

I just need something close that I can get in my city that can be rolled on because I really dont not want to spray can this trailer

Thanks......Great site!!!!!

BTW I am not restoring or anything like that... Im just looking to spruce it up

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Try a search for Lowes Paint or Home Depot Paint. There should be some info with mix info to use house paint that looks decent.

lindyp38

try a search for lowes paint or home depot paint. There should be some info with mix info to use house paint that looks decent.
they will color match......u can bring them.....an item....say a section of gate......or something smaller with shade of od u like...and they will match it......

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
The bottom of my M135 is the cheapo wall mart exterior house paint in semigloss stock color "Spanish oak" the cab is a custom mix 24087 but lost the codes.

Attachments

Last edited:

CGarbee

If you mix one part of Rust Oleum Hunter Green with one part Leather Brown, you will get a color that is a dead on match to 24087 (early seventies version)... I've painted several trailers this way and have been very pleased (no chips/facing in eight or so years, except from dragging stuff out of the bed...).

Good luck.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks