• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painted Deuce today (Added phone #'s to obtain CARC paint &

red devils dude

the rattle can jobs that members are doing are unbelievable, Fred also said you or him got some Sherwin-Williams CARC from a local dealer how did
that work?

Recovry4x4

LLM/Member 785
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When my tractor gets repainted I'm going on a search for the waterbourne CARC from Sherwin Williams. Hope I can get it from the industrial supply. What kind of place did he buy it from?

red devils dude

Recovry4x4 said:
When my tractor gets repainted I'm going on a search for the waterbourne CARC from Sherwin Williams. Hope I can get it from the industrial supply. What kind of place did he buy it from?
thats what I want to do this summer when I paint my truck.

fredrader

Recovry4x4 said:

He bought it from the Chemical Coating store that is part of Sherwin Williams...He said he will try to post some info tomorrow..Contact info for them etc..

rdixiemiller

Shooting CARC is not dangerous if you take the right precautions. A $10 paint suit and a $40 respirator and you can shoot standard CARC. Anyone wants to do so, let me know and I'll give you the McMaster Carr part numbers for the safety equipment.

Elohim1

Here are the address's and phone #'s of The Sherwin Williams Chemical Coating stores in the U.S. They paint Humvees near me by the Semi- truck loads , so the Cincinnati store has a good supply of the CARC.

Please click link below for pictures of these #'s where you can obtain the CARC 383 paint. there are two different pictures.

You will also find a picture of what the CARC green looks like. The steel tab was dipped into a can. :smile: http://photobucket.com/albums/v25/elohim1/carc/

DEL03

Try this on ebay we purchased 2 gallons of the deft military epoxy primer for $50.00, $61.00 after shipping we purchased a thirty dollar gun mixed with distilled water (yes water almost 3 gal) and we have a beautiful olive drab on my sons blazer [^] which of course we will be covering but if you think about it for less than $50.00 we got a KILLER primer job the guys e-bay ID IS WESERNSOURCE but at this very second there wasnt any on there the item we won was 4545357204

DEL03

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks