• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painted the m998 today, Gettin ready for Durhamtown !!

sheepdog concept

Last edited:

FloridaAKM

I have to buy a minimum of 4 gallons @ a time, just to do business with SW for CARC paint, they don't even care that I already do $10,000.00 a year or more business with them for other industrial coating products...

sheepdog concept

I have to buy a minimum of 4 gallons @ a time, just to do business with SW for CARC paint, they don't even care that I already do $10,000.00 a year or more business with them for other industrial coating products...
Well that was what I was afraid of - wanna sell me some paint? Maybe I will just try and find something to touch up with for now ....

Mark

nattieleather

You know if you are just doing a little touch up...spot here a spot there. In the past I've used Testor's Model Masters series of paint. The GI paint colors are made to the NSN so the green looks green the brown is brown etc. Might give that a try if you only need a few spots. Also you can get a spray can of Gillispie from one of the two vendors who sell it as they have colors that match for touch up work.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks