• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Painting the 5 ton

randygk

I have an M923A1 5 ton that has the three color camo (green, brown, black). I'm thinking of doing the paint in same color and was wondering between complete base coat then brown & black patterns, or just paint each color area (probably spray can) as needed. I have the paint pot and did my deuce in a solid color, so have some experience with the carc paint. Also thoughts on the Behr water base?
Thanks

dilligaf13

I've painted 4-5 trucks with Behr and swear by it. It's super easy to use, easily available, and relatively inexpensive. I've got 2 years of the South Florida sun and rain beating down on one of my trucks and it still looks great. I've always found it easier to base coat and add the brown and black as needed. Just my 2cents

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks