• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Palm beach fl mv club ?

tucker79

Starting to see more and more MVs around Palm Beach and wanted to see if there's any interest in starting a Palm Beach County MV club .
Please post when & where you will be going with your trucks and any events you plan on attending.
I will be taking a couple of my trucks out to Plantbamboo.com Mud park and camp grounds on Oct 3rd. You can find any info you need at there web site.
If there is an interest in convoying out there I was thinking the V.A. on B line would be a good place to meet up from 8am to 9am and then cruise about a hr out to Okeechobee to Plantbamboo
I'm open to all suggestions and hope to hear from some locals interested in getting together every other month or so and do some cruising/trail riding.

Last edited:

dilligaf13

I just saw your photos, on the 5 ton thread, about this. I'm tied up till the second week of November but after that I'm in. PM me next time you head out for a ride or there is a mudfest event. Need to test out my latest build...

tucker79

FB_IMG_1444238081308.jpgIMG_2260.jpg
Next mud event I will be going to is Holloween weekend at PLANTBAMBOO.com and may go to Red Neck Yatch Club Nov. 6th/8th I have quite a few friends that will be at that one but its about 2.5 hrs from me and can get a lil crazy. I really like plant bamboo because its not over crowded with idiots.
Still looking for local shows we can crash I know theres a small car show every monday at Dennys on Hypoluxo n Military trail I could meet you at any monday you like.
Please let me know if you hear/know of any shows we can go to

tucker79

To all members in South Florida, We are hosting a new MV meet location at GATOR-SHACK RESTAURANT PARKING LOT, 3088 Seminole-Pratt Whitney Blvd, in Loxahatchee, zip 33470, on Saturday November 1, 0800 Hrs We hope to make it a flea market too. Please join us. WHATADEUCE 561-651-9289
Is this location still an option??? I really like the idea of MV swap meet

tucker79

Saturday nights there is a show on Southern Blvd, in the mall at Lamstien Blvd. next to the HURRICAIN BAR. Starts around 5PM. Is that close to you? Give me a call when you can.. Pete[/QUOTE]

Not too far 25 min from Lantana. My headlights keep blowing so I need to straighten that out for night cruise but Sounds great Gonna post it on PB MV Thread
Really great to start to see some interest.

twisted60

As for me, I'll be out of town then, I travel alot for work... I'll try to call when I'm in town, maybe there will be a show then. Will keep watching this thread.

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm going to try to get a few of us together for a car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th from noon to 6pm. If anyone is interested let me know. I am trying to make it a surprise for the guy putting on the show. He is trying to make it a Vet Day show but the school may not let him.Thanks

tucker79

I'm going to try to get a few of us together for a car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th from noon to 6pm. If anyone is interested let me know. I am trying to make it a surprise for the guy putting on the show. He is trying to make it a Vet Day show but the school may not let him.Thanks
If I don't end up going to Red Neck Yacht Club (RNYC) that weekend (Nov. 6th-8th) Ill be there. Great cause & that's very close to me.Good luck hope the school OKs it
Please post update about the week of the event.

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Latest update.
The school is good with a Vets show on Nov. 7 at John I. Leonard High School, 4701 10th Avenue North from 1200hrs to 1800hrs (12n to 6pm). There are some last minute details to get worked out but it looks good so far.
I'd like to get everyone that's going to meet at the Sears on Forest Hill Blvd and Military Trail around 1130hrs (11:30 am). That way we can "convoy" in and make a dramatic entrance.
Please try to get as many people to go that you can and lets make it a great show for the Vets and school.
Anyone that show up with a military vehicle I will pay your registration fee for the show.
I will keep you updated with any new info.

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm helping in a charity event that day so I'm out. Tomorrow there is a car show at the acreage music jam at Community Park on 140th. I've been to a couple of these and they were good family events but I've never put my truck in the show. If I get back in time tomorrow I might head over there with my truck. Here's the link.
http://www.acreagelandowners.com/musicfest.html

If you want to go tonight let me know and we can "convoy" in

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I'm helping in a charity event that day so I'm out. Tomorrow there is a car show at the acreage music jam at Community Park on 140th. I've been to a couple of these and they were good family events but I've never put my truck in the show. If I get back in time tomorrow I might head over there with my truck. Here's the link.
http://www.acreagelandowners.com/musicfest.html
If you are interested there are two of us meeting up at Publix around 4 if you want to run in with us or you can meet us there if you can.
If not I am still trying to get trucks to go to the car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th.

tucker79

If you are interested there are two of us meeting up at Publix around 4 if you want to run in with us or you can meet us there if you can.
If not I am still trying to get trucks to go to the car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th.
Darn just missed this one, got hung up working late on Sat:-( and still havent got my headlights working.

The car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th. Sounds like it will be a great event and I really hope to make it to this one.

I WILL be going to PLANTBAMBOO.com Halloween weekend there going to have a truck or treat where kids can go truck to truck trick r treating and a mini mud pit with some donated Powerwheels should be good for the whole family. Please see the web page for fees and rules
&​
LAKESIDE INN CAR SHOW is a real nice spot with Tiki bar at Lake Osborne.
Nov 14th 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hosted by the Next Generation Road Rascals, held at Lakeside Anchor Inn, 2412 Floral Road. Open to all years, makes and models. Trophies and 50/50. Registration fee is $10.
http://www.flacarshows.com/sh-se.htm[thumbzup]

Hope to meet up soon and glad to see some traction with this PBMV CLUB
Keep posting When & wheres
Please post some pics for us slackers that
couldn't make it

Last edited:

peacemkr

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Darn just missed this one, got hung up working late on Sat:-( and still havent got my headlights working.

The car show at John I Leonard High School on Nov 7th. Sounds like it will be a great event and I really hope to make it to this one.

I WILL be going to PLANTBAMBOO.com Halloween weekend there going to have a truck or treat where kids can go truck to truck trick r treating and a mini mud pit with some donated Powerwheels should be good for the whole family. Please see the web page for fees and rules
&​
LAKESIDE INN CAR SHOW is a real nice spot with Tiki bar at Lake Osborne.
Nov 14th 11:00 AM - 4:00 PM
Hosted by the Next Generation Road Rascals, held at Lakeside Anchor Inn, 2412 Floral Road. Open to all years, makes and models. Trophies and 50/50. Registration fee is $10.
http://www.flacarshows.com/sh-se.htm[thumbzup]

Hope to meet up soon and glad to see some traction with this PBMV CLUB
Keep posting When & wheres
Please post some pics for us slackers that
couldn't make it

That sounds good. The John I show is also the Next Generation Road Rascals also. I am trying to surprise Mike and Dee with us showing up.
The Anchor Inn parking lot is tiny, maybe too small for us?
I hope we can get together for a few shows to show off the green addiction.
My wife and I usually go to at least one show a weekend but we also take the classic cars we own so it's not always the green machine going.
Lets keep in touch and we can make this thread work for us.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks