• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

papabear, mission accomplished

poppop

Pappabear, Walter came by a day early from his vacation in Fl while home on two weeks leave from over there. I had cranked the truck to make sure the alternater was good and it was. We got it pulled before he got here and was ready for him. He is a fine young soldier and his Bride to be is very nice. He hopes to get his truck running tomorrow and checked out before he has to go back. His Bride to be is very inthusiastic about the Duece and he wanted me to start mine so she could hear it run. You should have seem the grin on her face.:-D I invited her to the Ga Rally and she is all for it, I told her we would take really good of her. Walter protested she could not go without him but she just grinned.

I put this here because it is a very good example of the SS family and how we help each other. Walter was very appreciative of your gesture pappabear to give him this alternater free of charge in thanks for his service to the Country. I am impressed also and look forward to seeing you again at the Ga. Rally.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
poppop I wish I could have been there to meet them and thank Walter for his service/sacrifice.
Looks like I OWE you one poppop...er..wait two!!

I'm to old and fat to be much good to the military (unless we are directly attacked) but I can dam sure do my best to help those young warriors that are carrying the torch!

Thank You again poppop:-D

Attachments

poppop

Maybe a little lead in is needed here as I recall this took place in the chat room and maybe not the forum. I have crs you know. Walter just bought a Duece and it is missing the alternater. He is home on leave from the conflict over there and asked for a lead on an alternater. He was going to Fl on vacation with his kids and Fiencia, I can't spell that so Bride to be. Pappabear offered him one for free if he could come by Columbus to pick it up. That was to far out of the way so I offered to pull one off my trucks if Pappabear would replace it at the Ga. Rally. Walter was passing within 25 miles of me so no big deal on pickup. Pappabear said Ok and I commented I had just bought a truck mising its alternater so I would maybe buy an extra from him at the Rally. Pappabear said no, if you help this Soldier out I will give you two at the Rally for free. Pappabear, my hat is off to you SIR and I hope the rest of you appreciate what he does to show his thanks to the Service Men and Women that fight to keep us free.

poppop

You guys were posting while I was writing, as I said, my hat is off to you pappabear, I was glad to be a part of you effort, and yes I wish you could have been here too.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
Thanks to Larry & Lloyd. You guys are top notch.

papabear

GA Mafia Imperial 1SG
Wreckerman......You Sir are a scoundrel!!
You have attempted once again to belittle my reputation by spreading false and unsavory remarks and comments.
Those beans were NOT BAKED...ask Frodo!!!

I DEMAND SATISFACTION SIR!!!

As there will be no occassion prior to the Clinto/GA Rally to settle this on-going feud I call you to task on the 24th of October 2009.
Choose your weapons carefully Sir!!
Deuce, 5ton, hand to hand combat, wet noodles at 10 paces...you choose...I am a master of all.

They don't call me a "MASTER BLASTER" for nothing:-D