• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade/dedication of the Veterans Memorial Anahuac TX

sailor2000

A business associate of mine is recruiting MV owners for a parade and dedication of the Chambers County Veterans Memorial in Anahuac on Saturday, November 10th (The day before veterans day).

08:30 Fall In - Assembly at Anahuac High School
09:00 Parade to American Legion Hall, Fort Anahuac Park
10:30 Dedication Ceremony
11:00 View Military Display, Hot Dog Lunch

I have comitted to take the Deuce and hope that other HMVer's will also come and participate in the event. I would not be averse to getting together a convoy for the trip over from Houston. :D

See the attachments for more data.

If you have any questions please contact them at the numbers provided on the information sheets or contact me here.

Attachments

kcimb

RE: Nov 10 parade/dedication of the Veterans Memorial Anahua

Do you know what November 10th is?

Birthday of the Marine corps!

OOHRAH! So help me Chesty puller! HIgh and tights! Air force women!

:p

I'm a military weapon...do I count?

sailor2000

RE: Nov 10 parade/dedication of the Veterans Memorial Anahua

Final shameless bump to the top... So far we have my M35 and a M37 and some motorcycles for the parade... The guys at the American Legion have worked very hard on the Memorial which will be dedicated Saturday....

08:30 Fall In - Assembly at Anahuac High School (see directions below)

09:00 Parade to American Legion Hall, Fort Anahuac Park

10:30 Dedication Ceremony

11:00 View Military Display, Hot Dog Lunch

Directions to AHS - Traveling East from Houston on IH -10 take the Anahuac-Liberty exit # 810 to FM 563. Turn South (right) on to FM 563. Proceed about 7 miles to a 4-way stop. Proceed through the intersection and go 1 block to Kansas St, Dairy Queen on the corner. Turn right, go 2 blocks. AHS is on the left. We will assemble in front of school.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks