• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parade/dedication of the Veterans Memorial Anahuac TX

sailor2000

A business associate of mine is recruiting MV owners for a parade and dedication of the Chambers County Veterans Memorial in Anahuac on Saturday, November 10th (The day before veterans day).

08:30 Fall In - Assembly at Anahuac High School
09:00 Parade to American Legion Hall, Fort Anahuac Park
10:30 Dedication Ceremony
11:00 View Military Display, Hot Dog Lunch

I have comitted to take the Deuce and hope that other HMVer's will also come and participate in the event. I would not be averse to getting together a convoy for the trip over from Houston. :D

See the attachments for more data.

If you have any questions please contact them at the numbers provided on the information sheets or contact me here.

Attachments

kcimb

RE: Nov 10 parade/dedication of the Veterans Memorial Anahua

Do you know what November 10th is?

Birthday of the Marine corps!

OOHRAH! So help me Chesty puller! HIgh and tights! Air force women!

:p

I'm a military weapon...do I count?

sailor2000

RE: Nov 10 parade/dedication of the Veterans Memorial Anahua

Final shameless bump to the top... So far we have my M35 and a M37 and some motorcycles for the parade... The guys at the American Legion have worked very hard on the Memorial which will be dedicated Saturday....

08:30 Fall In - Assembly at Anahuac High School (see directions below)

09:00 Parade to American Legion Hall, Fort Anahuac Park

10:30 Dedication Ceremony

11:00 View Military Display, Hot Dog Lunch

Directions to AHS - Traveling East from Houston on IH -10 take the Anahuac-Liberty exit # 810 to FM 563. Turn South (right) on to FM 563. Proceed about 7 miles to a 4-way stop. Proceed through the intersection and go 1 block to Kansas St, Dairy Queen on the corner. Turn right, go 2 blocks. AHS is on the left. We will assemble in front of school.