• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

part identification: Springs

st8drumz

Can any of you fine individuals assist me with identifying this spring that came with my deuce in one of a couple of unlabeled random Parts bags? Any chance it's the parking brake arm spring? Doesn't look like the diagrams in the TMS or parts list but that's where I happen to have a spring missing and I'm hoping that maybe it's an updated style or something. Thanks in advance for any help!

Attachments

johan77

Can any of you fine individuals assist me with identifying this spring that came with my deuce in one of a couple of unlabeled random Parts bags? Any chance it's the parking brake arm spring? Doesn't look like the diagrams in the TMS or parts list but that's where I happen to have a spring missing and I'm hoping that maybe it's an updated style or something. Thanks in advance for any help!
can be the handbrake lever return spring...looks like mine , however that one end is longer than mine...if it fits there, it is ok i think (and if it is not loose , hanging or so offcourse)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks