• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part No for Double Check Valve 6

PureMayhem

I have been through P2P and the TM's. I can find the WM to replace it but cannot find the Part No. Is it the same as DC-4? Does anyone have it?

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Page 256-2 in the latest -24P-1 Parts Manual

NSN 4820-01-478-4650
P/N N20954A (Haldex)

Which crosses to:
Haldex KN25060

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have several. How many do you need? Also curious as to what symptom(s) you had to diagnose this valve as the problem?

PureMayhem

Thanks for the response. It turns out I have the Feb 1999 revision of 24P-1. I have downloaded the current revision and there it is. Thanks again.

PureMayhem

I am not sure if DC-6 is the problem yet. I have air exhausting through the air intake stack after shutdown and have traced it to the hose that comes from the treadle valve. I have ordered a rebuild kit for the treadle valve. Looking at P2P the next 2 valves in line are DC-6 and DC-2. I could find the PN for DC-2 in my older TM 24P-1 but wanted to know the PN for DC-6 in case the rebuild of the treadle valve didn't work.

I have several. How many do you need? Also curious as to what symptom(s) you had to diagnose this valve as the problem?

Swamp Donkey

The Engineer
Steel Soldiers Supporter
DC-6 was added as part of the ABS system MWO, which is why it doesn't show in earlier manuals. The ABS manuals are also in the TM section and might be helpful.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks