• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part number needed

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered the whole kit (camo 57k3501) direct from Breton in March 2020.

$2200 shipped
Oh what a difference a year makes. I guess they are trying to pay for all the tooling on the first run. I would be interested at 2,800 and that still seems high. I think I will just get the parts I want and make a hard top

AtlantaSBR

Oh what a difference a year makes. I guess they are trying to pay for all the tooling on the first run. I would be interested at 2,800 and that still seems high. I think I will just get the parts I want and make a hard top
Apparently so. I feel like I saw others selling the same kit on eBay and through other deals for $2500 late late year when a friend of mine was looking.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Apparently so. I feel like I saw others selling the same kit on eBay and through other deals for $2500 late late year when a friend of mine was looking.
You really have to buy stuff when it becomes available whether you are ready for it or not. that’s what I have been trying to do for awhile now. I did reply to his quote and I told him that I expected it to be more than what Breton sold them for but not 1,200 more.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I just ordered the C-Pillar, hardware, side rails and bows. 1,200 + 165 shipping. I think I paid too much but I don’t see many options available right now.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
From SECO? Mines being delivered tomorrow. They ship XPO, why... idk.
Yes. Only place I could find it all together. How long did it take to get it? I called in and ordered it from yoshi probably butchering his name to death but they still haven’t charged my debit card and he said like 2 weeks or something crazy. I don’t need it because I’m still waiting for approval. That’s another that bothers me and I can’t imagine it taking any longer than a gun background check. That’s a 15 minute process. I have probably had 20 or 30 background checks over the years just for working on military bases and airports and other projects so it shouldn’t take a whole lot of investigation to get approved.

tgejesse

Yes. Only place I could find it all together. How long did it take to get it? I called in and ordered it from yoshi probably butchering his name to death but they still haven’t charged my debit card and he said like 2 weeks or something crazy. I don’t need it because I’m still waiting for approval. That’s another that bothers me and I can’t imagine it taking any longer than a gun background check. That’s a 15 minute process. I have probably had 20 or 30 background checks over the years just for working on military bases and airports and other projects so it shouldn’t take a whole lot of investigation to get approved.
I ordered it on June 12, it’s being delivered tomorrow June 24 so 12 days not bad. I was a little frustrated with SECO when I ordered a soft top and curtain from them back in March, I was told they would have stock by the end of April... long story short it bit the bullet and bought it from MME mid June. I also bought new gauges from them on eBay, 2 fit 2 the brackets are wrong and I had to modify to fit.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Other than lift kit this is my first hardparts I have ordered. Oh fuel gauge from Eriks. Mine doesn’t work don’t know if it’s the sending unit or gauge but I took a chance and I wanted to paint it and see how it would turn out. I thought lens would be glass. I like the speedhut stuff and was going to order everything but Speedo but price went up over night.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I ordered it on June 12, it’s being delivered tomorrow June 24 so 12 days not bad. I was a little frustrated with SECO when I ordered a soft top and curtain from them back in March, I was told they would have stock by the end of April... long story short it bit the bullet and bought it from MME mid June. I also bought new gauges from them on eBay, 2 fit 2 the brackets are wrong and I had to modify to fit.
How was your c-pillar? Mine is on the way now. Still don’t have a top and decided to hold off for awhile. I got new seats that I’m excited about and hopefully I will pick them up this weekend. Other stuff is trickling in.

tgejesse

How was your c-pillar? Mine is on the way now. Still don’t have a top and decided to hold off for awhile. I got new seats that I’m excited about and hopefully I will pick them up this weekend. Other stuff is trickling in.
Ill be honest it seems cheaply made and very thin compared to all other pillars. I'm not sure how "thick" the milspec c pillars are. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. I dont have fab shop available to me like I used to, so I'm stuck buying what others are selling.

It was also shipped on a pallet which I think is/was unnecessary. All of the parts could have been packed up in boxes and shipped individually. Probably would have cost a lot less too.

Maxjeep1

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Ill be honest it seems cheaply made and very thin compared to all other pillars. I'm not sure how "thick" the milspec c pillars are. Beggars can't be choosers I guess. I dont have fab shop available to me like I used to, so I'm stuck buying what others are selling.

It was also shipped on a pallet which I think is/was unnecessary. All of the parts could have been packed up in boxes and shipped individually. Probably would have cost a lot less too.
Yikes, I seen pics online of c-pillars and the welds looked pretty bad and poor quality part. Maybe they are Chinese knock offs or did you get the real thing? I had access to big industrial sheet metal shop and I still have some access. I’m hoping to get my roof done and doors and should be able to get a good price on materials. I will have to pay someone to roll and form it after hours and I’m ok with it. I plan to get that c-pillar angle and fab a side piece that would eliminate the c-pillar. I just need my euc released!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks