• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Part #s for lug nuts/thimbles

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Yep, I did a forum search.... Found a few threads from around '09. The NAPA part #s came up with zip on the NAPA site. I can find these on Epay, just trying to compare price. I don't have the rear nuts/thimbles to to take off and match at the store (rears are singled.. going back to duals)

Anyone know current part #s for local stores? (NAPA, Advanced, O'Reilly etc.)

Looking for rear lug nuts/thimbles and front lug nuts.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
You should have just continued one of the previous threads, not start a new one.

You need truck parts, I doubt Advance and Oreilly will have them.

Napa numbers don't usually change and if they do, they usually cross reference on their site.

swbradley1

Modertator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have lots of new ones I got at the Marengo show two years ago. I wonder if the number is in the manual?

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
jcappeljr - I'll keep that in mind, but I'm really looking for new parts.

swbradley1 - You looking to sell any? I'm looking for a full set of nuts/thimbles for both rear axles.

Anyone got part #s?

m16ty

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Just go to NAPA and tell them you need nuts and/or thimbles for bud wheels. I'm not saying there aren't some out there but every truck (civilian or military) I've ever seen with bud wheels used the same nut and thimble.

Just remember to get left handed ones for the drivers side.

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Part numbers should be in the parts TM.

I doubt the part numbers have changed since 09, so the old threads should still be good.

Last edited by a moderator:

porkysplace

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Part numbers should be in the parts TM.

I doubt the part numbers have changed since 09, so the old threads should still be good.
The napa part numbers that grimpyrobb posted a link to in post# 7 of this thread deuce wheel stud are not showing up in a napa search , but post #1 has the stud description from the TM so any good parts store should be able to match them with that .

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I believe these are the current NAPA #s. I'm going to pick up some of these, so I'll confirm the #s when I have them in hand.

Rear Duals...
Inner - Left Hand - TWD WA2001
Inner - Right Hand - TWD WA2000
Outer - Left Hand - TWD WA2011
Outer - Right Hand - TWD WA2010

Front/Rear Singles...
Left Hand - TWD WA2007
Right Hand - TWD WA2006

Studs...
Left Hand - TWD WA1211
Right Hand - TWD WA1210

I'll let you guys know

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I am not sure those are correct. Twd is a special order for napa. When I was with them studs and nuts were balkamp bk line code that were store stocked items. Part numbers started with 620-xxxx

TruckGuy

Steel Soldiers Supporter
juanprado - That could be. Some of the #s I got from older threads were BK 620-xxxx. Tried looking those up and got zip. But the site "Interchanged" those to the TWD #s. From there I just got the #s for Left and Right. I'll ask about the bk line when I'm at the store. At least these #s get me started.

juanprado

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I could be wrong as things change. I am no longer an indentured servant to them :)
Any counterman with hd exp will just go grab them out of the box as they fit anything budd. Studs will require to be looked up.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks