• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out a 1010 Ambulance in Arizona.

DRat

I picked up a 1985 cucv ambulance and am in the process of picking off the parts that I need.

There is no engine, trany, interior or axles left, the doors and fenders have the normal dings and dents and the ambulance body is all there.

This vehicle is located in south Az.

Mgood

If you still have the instrument cluster, I am looking for the plastic part that holds the instruments. I don’t know the exact name for this part but it is white and in addition to holding the instruments it is the piece that the dash bezel is screwed into. I would also be interested in your dash bezel if it has not been cut up to install a radio. Let me know if these parts are available.

Thanks

tsmall07

Are the inner or outer fenders rusty? If not, how much for the outer and inner fenders shipped to 24060?

If they have surface rust, how much for just the pass side inner fender shipped?

ida34

Is the heater for the ambulance box present or available? If so PM me a price for the heater and accessories.

DRat

I bought this CUCV for the axles and misc parts from the county, they bought it for the engine and tranny, I was told that it only had 240 miles on it and that it stayed in So. California so it is pretty much rust free except where a battery acid leaked, the under side is so clean you could eat off it.

The white cluster is still there but has no gauges, no bezel.

Both inner and outer fenders are rust free along with the core support, left fender has a small dent on top and the right fender has a dent in front of the door.

The heater is still there and in new condition, if I don't sell the box as a complete unit I will send you an Email.

gunhog11

Re: RE: Parting out a 1010 Ambulance in Arizona.

CCATLETT1984 said:
if the instrument cluster is still there, i know aceventura needs the gen1 light cover.
He needs another one? I already sent him one.

MuleMac01

Military vehicle collector
Steel Soldiers Supporter
price me for door pannels jack set,.... call me at (626) 487-5200 i'm a truck driver so if i dont pick up i will call back :)

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks