• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out a MEP-002

rleonard1

I am dismantling a MEP002 generator. It had been partly stripped when I got it and I have removed additional items. Still, there may be something left that you could use. It will be scrapped about Oct 4 so please advise promptly. I do have the rotor and stator available, panel parts, fuel tank, framework and fittings. The engine is seized and few usable parts left.

Located in central Illinois.

Bob

jamawieb

I would be interested in the fuel tank if its not to rusted, fuel pumps, and the CVT/CVT1 transformers in the distribution box. How much for those items?

rleonard1

The tank looks good. Pumps are gone. Those are the current transformers with the wire looped through? They look OK but there are cracks at the mounting holes. The reactor has a cracked top. I'll snap a pic and send. Please confirm that these are the right items.

jamawieb

The tank looks good. Pumps are gone. Those are the current transformers with the wire looped through? They look OK but there are cracks at the mounting holes. The reactor has a cracked top. I'll snap a pic and send. Please confirm that these are the right items.
Yes the transformers with the wires going through them are what I'm looking for. How much for the transformers and tank?

rleonard1

Yes the transformers with the wires going through them are what I'm looking for. How much for the transformers and tank?
Please send me your email or phone number and I can text pictures to. The tank is 3/4 full of old diesel. I pulled the transformers out and they will be fine.

Shipping will be a PITA. You get up north any? I'm just off of I57, North of Effingham in central Illinois.

I may be heading to the rally in Georgia.

Bob

217 254 9535

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks