• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out body M1008

krebsatm02

I bought a M1008 from an online auction with hopes of restoring it. I didn't realize that it was in such poor shape until I picked it up. It was used by a county for a number of years in a landfill and then parked for a number of years.

The body is in horrbile shape and I'm keeping the axles, but I didn't known if there were any small parts people could use to restore their trucks.

I'm taking the body to the recycler on monday, so let me know before then and I'll pull the pieces and we'll work something out.

Thanks - Doug

krebsatm02

Ok, got a few PM's. The truck is at my buddies house 2 hours away, so I can't go out and look at anything. I'm going there tommorow to start taking it apart, but I won't take it to the scrap yard till monday morning. If people want, I'll look through my PM's and get pictures of what people are wanting and post/email the pictures.

Sound good?

I know these are my only posts on here, but I'd rather give the parts a 2nd chance rather than be scrapped.

krebsatm02

ok pictures... let me see if I can figure out this board

Attachments

Crash_AF

Wow, you weren't kidding when you said it was rough... I guess they buried it at the landfill for a couple of years before they found it and decided to sell it...

rofl

Later,
Joe

krebsatm02

Ok I saved some parts people asked for, the rest is at the recycler!

Here are some pictures... Make me offers, but please remember some stuff took a while to pull, mainly the injector pump!

Also, the brackets for the rear bumper are in good shape. The shackle box tubing, pintle hitch brace, etc... The bumper itself is in poor shape though. I still need to take one blackout light out of it also.

Attachments

krebsatm02

I've gotten a few PM's about parts, but parts I don't have anymore! I only have what is shown and the rolling chassis which I'm keeping the axles from. I'm probably going to cut up the frame, so if anyone wants that we can make arrangements.

Again, I have no interior pieces or anything related to the body. Sorry

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks