• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting out my 1954 m211 w/winch

rtjraleigh

Banned
parting out my m211 that is my avatar. pm me for prices. its also in the classifieds for mor info

good:
axles----------------------------------BACK FOR SALE - $700 ALL THREE - USHIP
fenders
hood
side panels
winch----------------------------------SOLD-WAITING ON CHECK
302 engine
5 speed tranny----------------------SOLD-PAID
transfer case
drive shafts
fuel tank
radiator
battery trays
running boards
tool box
grill
exhuast-------------------------------SOLD-PAID
new clutch and pressure plate---SOLD-WAITING ON CHECK
cab
mirrors
mudflaps
many misc parts

ok parts:
hard top-------------------------------SOLD-PAID
windshield frame

will be tearing down in the next few days. shipping available on pallet size parts. if you want to arrange shipping thats fine 27576 selma nc. i use R&L carriers. $40.00 fuel charge added for me shipping parts.

Last edited:

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Are the windshield frames available? if so how much

More than likely you won't get a response as this thread is 3 years old, the original poster hasn't logged in since July, 2009 and he is BANNED from the site

P.S.
And Welcome to the site.

AMGeneral

Well,being as I did own the complete truck,I can tell you that most of it is probably on it's way to China by now.

Me personally,i will not trade with or buy/sell anything to the former owner(rtjraliegh) again.

Last edited:

I used windshield frames from three trucks to make a set for my m211 . do you have any thing to work with ? I have some parts that my work for you . kenny

AMGeneral

I used windshield frames from three trucks to make a set for my m211 . do you have any thing to work with ? I have some parts that my work for you . kenny

Actually,I have all my GMC trucks and GMC related stuff for sale,tired of messing around with Hydramatics that are worn out and never work correctly.