• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parting ways with my M1008

ultim8gamr

Hey all!
Well this past year it has been awesome learning from you on SS. I purchased this truck as something that I planned to offroad every weekend and have a good time with but after learning about its original purpose I quickly changed my mind and it became a DD. There was so much to learn about the military aspect and all the little military only parts, even if it did mean I lost some of the ammenities of the Civvy models. But Next year I head off to school and I will be needing a smaller car for commuting/city parking. So the M1008 has to go... I would much rather see my truck go to someone who knows these vehicles and will understand how they work. With that being said, My M1008 is being sold. I am asking $4,500 for the truck. It is in good condition and is much cleaner than many of the other truck I have seen getting bought through GL. I have lifted the truck but kept all the original stock parts in case I wanted to bring it back to its original ride, and they will be included with the sale. Also the original steel wheels I have and will be sold with the truck. There are only 23,000 miles on the truck.
Here is the for sale link, I just wanted to post something up here for all you CUCV guys.
http://steelsoldiers.com/modules.php?op=modload&name=PN_zClassifieds&file=detail&cat=5&de=1388

I plan to still lurk the forums and hopefully return with another one of these trucks.

Croatan_Kid

Awww man! This is a sad day! I've used your original write up for so many references to other people, just yesterday a fellow M1008 owner was asking about notching his shackle flip and trailer hitch....I went to my favorites and copied the link to your pictures and SS build up. Anyway, you have a very nice truck and whoever buys it better keep it that way!

Good luck with the sale man.

Jake

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks