• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts for the Able body..

army98

Anyone parting out a able body I need doors (someone tried to break in to my bed. ) bent 3 doors.

also anyone parting out a cucv in MO ?

HardCorps79

Check GL. I think there were some coming up or already posted in either Jeff City or down in Arkansas. Sorry to hear about the break-in attempt. (My brother got broken into recently, so I feel your pain.) What exactly are you looking for on the "part-out"? I may know a guy who knows a guy...

army98

On the bed I need center sections of rear doors and pass rear large door. As far as truck parts I hit a deer at 50 mph truck 1 deer 0 dut need to repair or replace some grill parts and do something with my brush guard.

HardCorps79

On the bed I need center sections of rear doors and pass rear large door. As far as truck parts I hit a deer at 50 mph truck 1 deer 0 dut need to repair or replace some grill parts and do something with my brush guard.
I'm pretty sure there was a brush guard/grill posted in the classifieds here. Or it might have been Craigslist. I know they're out there- just saw them a few day ago.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks