• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts in Lamar, CO w/ HEMTT parts

Crash_AF

Attachments

dma251

RE: road trip?

I talked to John yesterday - I'm making a midnight run on Tuesday from Seattle to Lamar to pickup one of the hemtt beds from him. I LOVE a road trip!!!

Anyone interested in my 1 complete like new ISO 5-ton bed with dropsides and spare tire davit, let me know... I'm not gonna use it now.

alphadeltaromeo

RE: Re: RE: road trip?

Yes, all of the above...good man, good man! You know that you can sell the bed easier with pretty pictures to make folk appreciate what you have. It's early for me, but what are you doing up...it's a bit early to get ready for the trip on Tuesday.

dma251

RE: Re: RE: road trip?

Well, I thought I had some pics on my computer, but I couldn't find any... I'll get some and attach them to my classified ad.

I work security at a Boeing on third shift, so I have plenty of time to burn away the hours on SS... Leaving for Colorado on Sunday night when my road-tripping buddy gets off reserve duty, and we'll arrive sometime late Monday, and be ready to pick through this surplus yard and load up the bed on Tuesday morning before the long slog home...

dma251

Allright - I'm not trying to hijack this thread, but since I was asked I'll throw these on, but I'm attaching them to my classified ad as soon as it's approved.

It's a really nice box - anyone interested - $750

I'll take some more pics of the Surplus yard when I get there too.

Attachments

bulldog_mack13

3/3 ACR
Nice bed, too bad i missed the M37's sad to see they are like all the other trucks. Sounds like a SS meet if we all went the same day ha ha ha.

Im heading up to Denver in a hour to pick up 4 combat rims for the new M37. I will snap pictures of the yard , he had all OLD power wagons / WC's /M37's. Ill be driving the M35 with trailor just to run it, the weather is real bad with rain and snow so I should get some good pictures

dma251

He had a warehouse full of 16-20 Goodyears that were brand new. Hundreds of them. He said he wanted $300 each for them, but when I passed on that the price went down to $200 pretty fast. He also had lots of near new 14-20 Michelin XL's. You could probably expect around $150 each for those if you negotiate.

I found that they have a ton of great parts, pretty much anything and everything you coiuld want, but the prices start out a bit high. The owner seemed like a really nice old guy, though, and was more then willing to negotiate a bit.

ktm380

I have never delt with him but I know someone well that ten years ago paid $9000 for a WO/W non turbo M35A2. He showed me the bill of sale to prove it!

ktm380

Jay,
You are right he IS NUTS. That is why he had to show me the bill. Now he will not sell it for anything less tham he paid for it.
P.S. It will sit there and sit there until he dies.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks