• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts Locator - 1998 Stewart M1088 Tractor

NFDBOB

Good Morning - I need assistance locating parts for the above listed vehicle.

I am looking for the engine start / shut-down switch and also the rear brake bleed automatic air bleeder / purge valve. I tried a few places and had no luck. Any assistance would be appreciated

Thanks
Bob

Suprman

Supporting Vendor
The switch you can order from rome truck parts. Most switches are the same. The legend pops out and into the new switch. Most of the brake components are over the counter. I dont know which valve you are referring to though.

NFDBOB

The switch you can order from rome truck parts. Most switches are the same. The legend pops out and into the new switch. Most of the brake components are over the counter. I dont know which valve you are referring to though.

Thanks for that - young lady in the office is checking and sending me some information but she is not sure if they have the right switch

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks