• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

parts near albany

YankeeDuece

Try Surfdogs barn. Probably every part you need originally came with the truck and he stripped it off before selling it to you LOL...sorry JP, had to do it.

Check with Jatonka and plan to go to some swap meets next season.

Last edited:

surfdog

That may be true but I had to put the parts on that POS winch truck I bought from you !:-D

**** near buried it a few weeks ago (before the deep freeze) trying to pull out the M37 sunk to the axles for the last 15 years for Sherman in Schenectady....

Yanqui Doose - You need to update your avatar picture to show off your super singles... and did you get the pig pumpkin colored wrecker home yet?

YankeeDuece

That may be true but I had to put the parts on that POS winch truck I bought from you !:-D

Nice!

Yanqui Doose - You need to update your avatar picture to show off your super singles... and did you get the pig pumpkin colored wrecker home yet?
No, large pulling-trucks and busy schedules don't quite seem to mesh. Also, the shop is a wreck and with (2) deuces, M818(still not running right) and M38, the wrecker can wait a little longer. By the way, the town said they would haul it for me as a last resort option.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks