• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts Needed

Armada

This is to all you guys with parts cucv's out there. I'm in need of a few parts for an M1008, but some parts cross over to the M1009 as well.
The first thing I'm looking for is the interior rear view mirror. I also need the metal mount for the mirror that attaches to the glass.
The second thing is the drivers side rear taillight housing. The plastic part with the bulbs in it that the lense attaches to.
The third item is the drivers side door jamb weather stripping. (pic shows pass. side)
And lastly, I need a source for the fasteners that are used to attach the cargo cover to the M1008. Or if anyone has a few that are in good shape. I've got some that are broken and bent and are unserviceable.
Thanks in advance for the help!!
Paul

Attachments

jfnemt1ff1

Hi Paul I know that you can go to the parts store and get the rear view part and it comes with the glue not to $. ( help is one of the brands they have a ton of odd parts)
John

Lieutenant
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Paul,

I hear that there is a place in or near Davison that has a lot of trucks for parts. I'll see if I can find the name and phone number and PM you. Otherwise there is Parts Galore at Eight Mile and Hoover in Detroit. They're a good source for used parts, all you have to do is find the truck and pull what you need. I've picked up many parts for my CUCV's.

K45

I recommend lmc trucks for the weatherstripping and the tail light, maybe even jc whitney. I bought a complete weatherstripping for the whole blazer for about $100, and both sides tail light assemblies for $30

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks