• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts source for Cat injector pump - MEP007B?

Boreal21

We (work) recently purchased 4 MEP007Bs for backup power. They don't frequently show up on GL, so when a good lot of them showed up we jumped all over it even tho they were located in Georgia and it wasn't possible to preview. Two of the 4 seem complete and should be ready to run soon, but 2 of the units were cannibalized for their injector pumps. I'm trying to find a source for them, but it's proving difficult.

From what I can tell, these are Cat 3305 engines. There is quite a bit of info out there for Cat 3306 engines, but almost nothing for 3305s. Just comparing photographs of the 2 models it seems like they are VERY similar if not identical. I'm wondering if the 3306 is just the civvy version of a 3305?

Anyway, anybody have any experience with these gensets? Any good ideas on where to look for replacement pumps? Any information/direction you might provide is very appreciated...

poppop

I don't know anything about these but I would find an injection pump rebuild shop and ask them. I am always empressed when I take something in and the guy behind the counter says hey, John Deere, or Mack or whatever. These guys know what works on what or will work on whatever.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks