• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts truck NC... M37

Status
Not open for further replies.

mmaher

Guys, Im in Elkin, NC and I came across a M37 and bought it for 700.00. It was what the guy said he could get paid for it for scrap. Its really a rough truck, the cab could use floor boards, bed sides are pretty good, had a bubba bed floor welded in. decent wheels and tires, and comes with what appears to be two extra beadlocked wheels (?) maybe off a trailer? missing right front fender, has headlights and original tailights...but the engine appears to have been gone through, and the owner said it was running (rough) a year ago. it has a full stock drivetrain. If you are interested, I thought I would post it to see if anyone wanted it before I scrapped it. I found another /cleaner one I am going to use as a project truck.

I put this in the classifieds, I didnt know if I needed to put it on this forum or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks