• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Parts Trucks if anyone needs anything

ffemt14

Well guys the "OD disease" has got me good and I will be buying two more "parts trucks" so I can get a winch and a hardtop. They are both in kind of tough shape so i dont think their anything that will be rebuildable. One was one of our old fire department trucks and it crashed after hurtling down a ski area with no brakes. Ill get some pics up and if anyone needs any parts let me know and Ill see what I can do. The only thing I ask is if someone wants something I got no problem taking stuff apart but I dont want to be sitting on parts for weeks waiting for someone to pick stuff up. Thanks guys and if you need anything just let me know.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks