• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passenger seat hold down.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have the little latch for the front. Was there something to hold the seat from sliding side to side when getting into the truck. I see nothing on the truck seat frame work or on the seat bottom that might hold it from going side to side. Not a big deal just wondering. Tanks

Attachments

John Mc

My passenger seat has a pin near each front corner that seats into a hole to hold the seat bottom from sliding around. I can't remember whether it's the frame with the pins and the seat with the holes, or the other way around. If you need a picture, I can snap one and post it.

Floridianson

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Thanks Dave. Yea my corners of the seat base do not have those pins. Maybe it is a reproduction seat base. I did see on the bottom of my seat installed in the wood a metal fitting in the corner to hold the pin. It only has one metal fitting, guess they did not put the other one back in or it was lost.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks