• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Passenger Side Air Fitting

army_nurse

i did the same thing. the only problem i had was the shut off valve leaked when open and suppling air to the quick connect/air hose so i replaced the shut off valve. works fine and is handy when bleeding the breaks cuz you can hook it up to the compressor and it keeps the system charged while you purge your breaks. i.e. pushing the pedal over and over again. i havnt had to use it that way i made one of the pressure sprayer break bleeders. GO FOR IT its an easy mod.

3dAngus

I haven't picked up my A3 yet and have made up a hose system to work off the glad hands in back. I was wondering if anyone knew if there was a similiar connection on the M35A3? If so, I would love to do the same thing for a second connection up front. Is this connection on the inside of the firewall, or outside under the hood?

I'll bring several air connections just in case when I do the recovery in a few weeks. Thanks.

Tinwoodsman

Steel Soldiers Supporter
I have an air hose and chuck connected to a gladhands fitting but wanted to install another connection option to be available as needed.

berserker

Great minds think alike! I just did this last week. Mine was 1/4 npt male. I used female coupler. Presumably watch what male connectors you get, one style is industrial and the other is automotive. I went industrial. There's a difference in the thickness of the little chamfered shoulder running around the fitting. The expert at home depot elucidated upon this....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks