• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Patriots Point Charleston, SC

GerWJ

anyone going or talking of Patriots Point event in Charleston, SC on Nov 4/5 never been but think it might be fun.... sleeping on aircraft carrier.... not sure what else to expect,,,,, what to bring or do
have a fun one

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Make sure you check in with the event organizers. There are only 36 berths on the ship available, rest will sleep in a GP Medium near the Vietnam Firebase.

3dAngus

Cool place, Fantastic views. My son lives a couple of miles from there. One of the prettiest bridges anywhere, but, those things are a matter of personal choice, and I just happen to love the Ravenel Bridge. Be sure to bring your camera. You're in for a real treat. They let the boy scouts camp over on the ship from time to time. I think it's a great idea, and lots of fun for all. You could catch some shrimp with a net off that ship if you had some bait balls set up.

GerWJ

Patriots Point event

morning.... I am suppose to be signed up by one of the two guys I am riding down with from Greenville area.... thought of bringing Nam and WWII equipment.. not sure yet..... is one more perferred... or does it really matter? see y'all down there.... was a sea scout in Hawaii during high school but never got to sleep on a carrier.... should be fun

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks