• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Payment declined? HELP!

Lawrence of Arabia

Just communicate with them and let them know you are sending a check. Mine gets declined every time, as I have a limit. I send a check out ASAP and everything is good.

J2H

I was told I paid for my win, never saw a charge (said declined on my invoice).. GL claimed my payment was OK... but now my accts locked!

BigWill1276

Well I called my bank and had my limit increased to double what I won the auction for. I had Gov Liq. re run the card, and it was declined again...errr So today I wired the money to them and let GL know that I had wired it. I just hope my auction doesn't get canceled.
I had the same thing. I paid with my CC/Debit and it was declined for a Truck. GL didn't call me but I noticed it on my invoice. I called them and was told the card was declined. I went to B of A and asked why my card was declined. They informed me that there was a $5000. cap on POS purchases. I told them that I needed to have a larger amount approved and I had the money in the bank. They said they could not go over $5000 due to company/bank policy. I called GL while I was standing at the teller and let them know what was going on. The GL rep gave me the info for the wire transfer and I did it right there. Funny thing was, B of A was going to charge me $25 for doing the wire transfer. I told her to cancel the wire transfer and close my account and give me all of my money right there so that I could take it to another bank to do. She promptly waived the fee and did the wire. I called GL back while still in the bank and was told that they had it. When I got home I check my account with GL and noticed that it now said pending EUC approval and CC declined was not on there. Just a little more stress to help the day go by faster.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks