• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Payment to GL

SCSG-G4

PSVB 3003
Steel Soldiers Supporter
That's regular for credit cards. Authorization hits the credit limit immediately, but posting the actual transaction is done in batch mode, once a day. Thus it can take another day before it shows on your on-line statement, depending on when the batch process takes place.

flyxpl

I just went through the same same thing on a A3 purchase,my credit limit dropped as if it had been charged , but it took a few days to post on the card. Not sure if this is a gl issue or the CC company .

EMD567

Driver for the Ga Mafia
Steel Soldiers Supporter
I KNOW mine went thru. I received the paper statement from the CC yesterday. There it was" Goverment Liqu....... Big as life.

Chief_919

My card came back declined so I called and they said it went thru, now my accts locked!
This is a common problem with Government Liquidation.

I had them default me on an auction claiming my card was declined. That was an outright lie, my bank showed me that the funds were available to cover the charge and that at no time had GL attempted a charge.

They told me that if Government Liquidation had attempted a charge, there would be a transaction number generated on a failed transaction just like a successful one. That is the same as how the merchant account at my store works. They said if I get this number from GL they can trace and see what the problem is.

So I asked Government Liquidation for the number.

They refused to give one, claiming their system does not generate them. Since then I have spoken with those who work in the credit card industry on just these issues, and they confirmed to me that is a lie- EVERY attempted transaction generates a transaction number so it can be traced. There are no systems that don't do this. The only way they could not have a # is if their computer failed to work right and never even contacted the merchant provider at Visa, MC etc. and in that case it was their failure to properly try to run the card that caused the problem.

When I started demanding this # or I would go to the DLA IG, suddenly they called and were going to be "nice" and waive my default fee and unlock my account.

BTW- when complaining about them, we should always say 'Government Liquidation lies about payment" not 'GL lies about payment". That way our complaints on here will show when someone does some investigating and starts doing web searches. If we always say GL, someone searching for "government liquidation payment" will never see it. And the more visible complaints about Government Liquidation are to the public, the more motivated they will be to fix them.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks