• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

payment to GL

bkfran69

I sent payment via paypal 3 days ago. Got the email from paypal that money waw sent but according the invoice on GL it says waiting on payment. Does it not show up until after your EUC has cleared.

bkfran69

I have a another ? what is my customer #. I need that for my export form I have to sign. I have to send that with the euc dont I. I didnt see any kind of customer # on GL. just invoice #, and lot #, .

Warthog

Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
When you login to your account, on the far right is a PROFILE button. Click it and it will show you your Customer ID number.

Scarecrow1

You need to be on the safe side and call GL . I Mean no disrespect to anyone but , I find talking to the GL people the best route to go if you in doubt . Good luck ......2cents

Lonekazoo

I had problems with my first auction win requiring an EUC. My bank declined payment on the purchase, calling GL a fraud risk. I was able to convince the bank to allow the charge, but all the way up until the day I got the "paid in full" notice 2 months later my invoice still showed "Credit Card payment declined." I agree about getting in touch with GL either by phone or online chat and making sure everything is OK.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks