• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pedestal Mount for M151.

vtdeucedriver

I have a pedestal mount for the M151, but I am looking for the 2 support bars that bolt to the body................anyone got any leads??

maddawg308

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Man, I had a set of those last June. Sold them on eBay not long after that. Wish I had saved them if I knew a Steel Soldier could have used them...

vtdeucedriver

crap.............I have had the mount forever, just not have thought about it until now that I have the wheels it bolts to.

nattieleather

Think you could make your owen? Maybe someone with a set that doesn't want to part with theirs could give you the messurements and then you could make some up? Just a thought.

jatonka

Jeff, I have a set in Aces and Eights. I can copy them if you still need them.They won't be NOS but they will look the same. You paint em. John Tennis