• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pending approval?

CTP

I posted a classified ad or tried to 2 days ago and it just says "pending approval" in my profile. What are the guidelines to get an ad approved?

glcaines

Steel Soldiers Supporter
If you are a first time buyer you can take about 70 days right now.
Once you EUC goes to Battle Creek it sits for several weeks.
If you are not a first time buyer you can get it through GL in a day or less and then to BC where it can take a little as three days barring no holidays during the week.
jimm1009
I think he was talking about posting an ad in the Steel Soldiers classifieds, not a GL bid.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
CTP,

I just released your ad and it's showing up now. I apologize-sometimes the site software flags ads randomly for approval and our IT guy doesn't know why, so we can't fix it.

CTP

Thanks. Yea I have some GL stories to share. I was talking about here. Figured it was flagged because I was new. Glad its posted now.... Kind ofm

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
CTP,

I just released your ad and it's showing up now. I apologize-sometimes the site software flags ads randomly for approval and our IT guy doesn't know why, so we can't fix it.
I haven't been asked?

But remotely linked images from a new users with low posts is set to moderate the posts. Just another means to suppress spammers since they almost always drop a link.

CTP

Not really sure what any of this means.... or why it has re surfaced. I have vowed to follow the rules. Love the site!

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks