• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Peoria, IL to Bakersfield, CA via Oklahoma City, empty 21' trailer

DKELONE

Peoria, IL to Bakersfield, CA via St Louis, Oklahoma City, Albuquerque, Phoenix, Los Angeles, to Bakersfield. Route can be changed a bit if needed. Empty 21 foot aluminum flatbed trailer with about 10,000 load capacity available to haul ????. Looking for freight to buy down the cost of the trip. I am full after leaving Bakersfield but could squeeze on a box or two or something small. Minor off route stops are OK. Please email dkelone@aol.com if you have freight. I will be leaving about 8/16 or 8/17. I will be at the Iola show & you could drop off stuff there. I have an 8" x 8' enclosed dry area on the truck for small stuff. Thanks, David

DKELONE

I'm on the way home & fully loaded. Thanks to all who used my services. Another one to Long Beach, CA upcoming in Oct or Nov for future reference. Empty going west and full eastbound. Thanks for the freight, david