• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Peoria, IL to Holbrook, AZ empty trailer

DKELONE

Late May/early June-- Peoria, IL to Holbrook, AZ with an empty 32 foot flatbed trailer. Route goes thru St Louis, Joplin, Tulsa,
Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuerque, etc. Open to off route deviations. May continue to Phoenix. Email dkelone@aol.com or call 309-696-7080

marchplumber

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Nice to see someone else from Peoria! Don't have anything "now" but was curious, do you haul for a living or for "fun"? Good luck on your trip, rubber side down, shiny side don't steer worth a darn!

God bless!
Tony:D

DKELONE

Tony, just trying to offset the costs of travel to pick up purchases. I'd be happy to have your load as i won't have any off route travel. Thanks, david

NMC_EXP

Late May/early June-- Peoria, IL to Holbrook, AZ with an empty 32 foot flatbed trailer. Route goes thru St Louis, Joplin, Tulsa,
Oklahoma City, Amarillo, Albuerque, etc. Open to off route deviations. May continue to Phoenix. Email dkelone@aol.com or call 309-696-7080
David & Tony

I'm located 30 miles north of Peoria in Wyoming IL.

May come a time I could provide some business from Peoria IL to just west of Pueblo CO.

Regards

Jim

DKELONE

Leaving 6/14. New routng & i still have room. Peoria, il--, quad cities, ia--, des moines, ia-- via int 80, kansas city, ks--, wichita, ks--, via int 35, liberal, ks--, dalhart, tx--, tucumcari, nm--, via us hwy 54, tijeres, nm via int 40--, gallup, nm--, holbrook, az, via int 40

Gunfreak25

Darn, I am having a hard time finding anyone in Arizona who will ship the M211 Deuce I will be getting in a couple weeks. It is located in Tucson but I live in Yuma, so it's not that far away but the tires are so-so and I don't trust it on the road yet. One place wanted $900 to ship the truck from Tucson to Yuma.I thought that was a little ridiculous.

I don't suppose you would be open to shipping this truck for me by any chance? Not sure if it is too out of your way, or if you have enough room your trailer. I'd need a lowboy, preferably anyway.

Fort rogers

I'm waiting for two m109a3 to clear euc at wright Paterson any chance there if euc doesn't clear soon iv got stuff in the back of one of them I need! If to big I'm still looking for trucking.

DKELONE

Leaving 6/14. New routng & i still have room. Peoria, il--, quad cities, ia--, des moines, ia-- via int 80, kansas city, ks--, wichita, ks--, via int 35, liberal, ks--, dalhart, tx--, tucumcari, nm--, via us hwy 54, tijeres, nm via int 40--, gallup, nm--, holbrook, az, via int 40