• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Perfect Truck & Perfect Gentleman

wsucougarx

Just because we say nice things about each other doesn't mean we are going to swap spit and taken long showers together, that's for the navy. Have a good trip to CA. Beers when you get back!

RW
Stand down RW, you are going to be surrounded by Sailors at our next rally. I'd keep those anchor clanker swabby jokes to yourself.:wink:

jimm1009

I am assuming that the mud guard was removed for better photos. If not I would put a bolt in the forward hole to at least hold the mounting bracket that wraps around the master cylinder.
Lots of vibration on these wonderful machines to make things come loose.

Good luck with the new switch. I'd like to know what the out come is when things are working again.
Inquiring minds.........

jimm1009

Ronin Warrior

AN/ARC186,

Thanks Brother If the switch don't get it I'll get you on the horn ASAP. I'm 99% that's the problem. I get things working and I'll let you know as well.[thumbzup]

JIMM,

Yes sir, I had to pull the little skid plate to get good pictures. Now that's one of the three truly clean areas of the old girls belly. Funny how much degreaser it takes to remove 40 years of grease & dirt. I'm thinking of investing in the company that makes Gunk.:lol:

I will let you know as soon as the switch arrives if that solves the problem. I don't see how it won't considering when I arc the plug with the needle nose I get great brake lights. Really need the switch to get here soon or my MRS. is going to have me riding under the truck with the pliers just so she can cruise around town!rofl

She loves the deuce!

WSUCOUGARX,

"Surrounded by Sailors" God that almost sounds erotic. Won't be able to enjoy the experience this year though, building a house for the MRS. Bought this truck for work, not much time for fun right now, even though I'm supposed to be retired.

Can't help the jokes brother. Spent a large part of the last three years of my career working with a bunch of squids ,some of my best friends.

Father was 27 years Navy as well. Something about OD green just turned me on when I was young, ended up in the ARMY. No clue how that worked out.

Rather joke than be serious. Way too many years of serious!

Thanks to everyone for all the help with problem resolution.
RW

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks