• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Personnel heater and Napa U-joint P/N

amg71

70M561
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Where does the fuel line for the fuel fired heater tie into fuel system. Anyone have Napa part # for the U- joints? Read several posts that Napa has them but cannot find where anyone has listed part numbers for them.

snowtrac nome

the personell heater kits usually had their own stand pipes in the fuel tanks. the end of the stand pipe usually was a couple inches shorter than the engine supply so you couldn't run the tank so dry the engine wouldn't start.

I can get some pics of the heater fuel feed from mine over the weekend, not that it seems to be working right now, need to replace the final line to the heater anyhow.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks