Peter Bog's CAD deuce schematic!

Steel Soldiers is supported by:

ok, so i downloaded the cad drawings and made a few of the recommended changes:

starter - flipped coil and contacts
added circuit breaker to light switch
changed color to green
renamed "Switch Ignition" as "Master Switch"
changed heater feed "35" to read "55"

attached is the PDF version. aaaaaaannnnd i'm having trouble getting the .dwg uploaded, even zipped as a .zip file.

what's the secret?
Thanks, this is Awesome!

bartsworld1982

Everyone says. Your question has been covered a thousand times. Do your research instead of asking the same question again. I’ve been researching for two days. Why can I not find the file and see this schematic. Am I missing something ?

USAFSS-ColdWarrior

Chaplain
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Everyone says. Your question has been covered a thousand times. Do your research instead of asking the same question again. I’ve been researching for two days. Why can I not find the file and see this schematic. Am I missing something ?
Post #2 of this thread contains two click-able links which will display the images you seek.

By the way,
WELCOME ABOARD :) Find a bunk, Stow your gear, and Prepare to get underway :driver::driver:

Doug Roberts

My M35A2C is a '87 Air Force model, and my starter switch is the pn 12375615 (also used on M35A3). I guess I don't have a fuel pressure switch. Anyway, I'm having a start issue, and I was wondering if there is another wiring schematic for the Air Force Deuce like mine.

Attachments

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks