• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Petit Jean Arkansas MV Rally 26-28 SEP 2013 - 13th Annual Rally

ARYankee

I may pop in Thursday or Friday depending on work. I made plans to participate in another event in Little Rock on Saturday.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
I'll be there. You bringing some goodies for us again this year?
Yep I got a new in the crate LW 16X16 frame tent with like new frame, litters, litter stands, litter carrier, guideon flag poles, field kitchen pots and square heads and whatever else I can dig out.frame tent.jpglitter carrier.jpg004.jpg005.jpgkamo 006.jpgkamo 003.jpg

I am looking for one set of camo nets.

Last edited:

Breach27

Unfortunately we will not be able to make. I was not able to get off work. MWMules Give me a shout on your way down or back if you need anything. My house should be about half way for you.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Unfortunately we will not be able to make. I was not able to get off work. MWMules Give me a shout on your way down or back if you need anything. My house should be about half way for you.
Bummer, I will be going down your way always stop in Springdale for an AQ chicken fix, but going north on scenic 7 and Hwy 65. I have some stuff to pick up in Ozark Mo.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Change 2 to revision 6, tried to make a quick trip out to BFR for some trade goods before the rally. Got almost to Ft Riley and noticed light smoke,pulled right off I-70 on a rural no services farm exit, gauges good check wheels, hubs only to find a small puddle starting to form at the back of the tranny. Shelled the tail shaft seal and bearing. KcClay called and made the 3+ hour trip from his AO to rescue us. Van now in shop, so will now be coming down in the silver Toyota and golf cart trailer. See you all tomorrow.082.jpg083.jpg087.jpg086.jpg Tom I will take you up on that offer, it has been a long day!

Rokonguy

I plan on being there, probably by 230 Friday for the rest of Friday's festivities. No MV yet though! call me a newbie. I will be sight-seeing and planning what kind of truck I can get. I hope someone shows up with some 6x6's and even a bobber or two as I haven't seen a bobber in person and am curious. I do have a very military-looking 1970 Rokon Trailbreaker and an H2 Hummer-does that count? ;-)

combat32

AAR= lots of fun, good weather, and plenty of cold beer. We all had a good time as usual, it is a small show compared to most but worth the trip if you are close by. Hope you have a good trip home Dave.

MWMULES

Steel Soldiers Supporter
In Memorial
Had a great time but was in a hard rain for over 1/2 of the 8 hour trip home, Thanks again to Tom for keeping me out of trouble and the great deals.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks