• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Petit Jean MV Rally 2011

ARYankee

I'm going to head out tomorrow afternoon. I got some stuff to take care of in the AM and I got to go pick the kids up in the deuce so they can go with me. Count me in for camping over at Ft. Creason!!! Just save me a spot!!

ARYankee

It wasn't too bad. Sorry I missed you rumple..... Now the "trailer queens" were out in full force :) We didn't have the deuce turnout like we did last year. It seemed as though there were less folks. I'll post up pictures once I get them off my camera. I know I enjoyed camping at Ft. Creason :)

combat32

I just got home, I'm tired.Great weekend got drafted at the end to help stow all the club gear one of the joys of mule ownership it is handy for hauling stuff:)

Here is a pic of ARYankee airing up his tire, it was goin flat on the trail ride, I think this is your best side TJ2cents

Attachments

Last edited:

rumplecat

Steel Soldiers Supporter
Sorry I missed everyone, except Tom I did see. For the work I had to do Sat. I could have trained a monkey to do! Maybe next year.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks