• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

phase 2 complete...16:00's and 5.9 cummins

TiredIron

Hot Rod,
Your site address with the pic of the Deuce doesn't seem to still work? By the way what size tires and wheels do you
have on that Bad Boy....???? Are there any clearence problems in the front wheel wells...???
Adios
TiredIron

hot rod deuce

they are home made 20X10.75 i made them a hair wider so that they would flaten out the tire and let me run a little more air so that it want quite so wishey washey on the turns. No fender problems after the 3 inch body lift, if you have fender problems just grab a set of gasser fenders and do some chopping, the only reason for the 3 inch cab lift is to clear the big radiator

hot rod deuce

yup custom springs as well as custom boggie arms, its not as bad as you might think. 5 ton parts are WAY huge and the only way that would work would be if you had the long spread 5 ton suspension and use the whole thing. thats a lot of added weight for nothing. if some one is interested in any of the custom parts on my truck just send a pm and i can hook you up. Spring,links,rims,tire, any or all.

hot rod deuce

Im in Mn. on the outskirts of a small town called waseca about 70 miles south of the twin cities.

Give em up? c mon i gota keep some thing. Nah i just havent put the m on becacus i dont have it painted yet and it looks kinda old. but i gues i can make an acception just for you ;-)

bossler

would it be possible to put that website back up, I never got a chance to see the pictures.
Thanks

Wyattearp

yeah i have this sweet spot for the ISB Cummins,,, if it were a woman i would marry it.... thats what will happen with the 24 Valve if and when the dodge body is shot, just not sure how i will get around the electrical computerized crap with a tranny.. The old 12V's being mechanical in ever aspect are a great setup for the deuce.

yorkgulch

pics at hrd6x6 page

Hot Rod,
I am able to get to your home page that shows a deuce with oversized tires that look like they are on m34 or m135 rims. Is that correct? Which tires are those?
Would love to see the pics of the 1600x20s on the Deuce but cant seem to get to that page.
Did you make any extra extended control arms and are they for sale?
Thanks
York Gulch
m35a2, wc62, m37's

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks