• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Phishing link blocked

PureMayhem

I use Kaspersky Total Security on my computer for virus and malware protection. Every time I log on to Steel Soldiers I get multiple warnings that a Phishing link has been blocked. This happens most times I open any thread. I searched Website Help forum for similar threads but have not found any. Any possible reasons for this?

patracy

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
Good ol' Kaspersky. They've registered the site with these alerts several times. Never been able to get an answer as to why or what they're blocking. Because, from what interaction I've had with them, they don't know what they're doing. (That's my personal opinion, if you'd seen the email exchange, you'd see why)

Here's a check today, of the site.

http://ScanURL.net/?u=www.steelsoldiers.com#results

Then you can also see the same results from multiple other sources listed below.

A scan of the forum software shows no suspect file versions.

I went back and looked up some of their issues in the past, they were barking about the clientscript directory. Again, shows clean.

http://ScanURL.net/?u=www.steelsoldiers.com/clientscript/#results

If you have the alerts it's giving you, I can try again to send it to them to have it removed. But I feel I could likewise print out your alert and place it in my wastebasket and end up with the same result.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks