• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photo gallery picture upload trouble

breelanr

Is there an issue with the photo gallery? I cannot add pictures to my folders and I noticed a number of new folders added by others with no pictures in them either.

clinto

Moderator, wonderful human being & practicing Deuc
Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
iron horse, I will look into it in the morning and see if I can explain

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
OK IronHorse, hope I have got this right....

Go to the phot gallery and click on your truck, I think it should open up and show you the folder that says "Martel's 1970 M35A2" and the image of the front end of the truck. You should be able to either delete the foldder and add images where the front end shot is now or add images to the folder. For simplicity's sake it is probably easier to add images to the folder. Iif you click on the folder, you should see a choice at the top of the screen "add images". Make sure you are logged in while doing this.

I can't remember if the photo album has restrictions on size, but even if it doesn't it isn't a bad idea to convert your images to 640 x 480 before uploading them.

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
If you click on the folder, do you see a "add images" choice near the top of the screen?

clinto

Staff member
Administrator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Supporting Vendor
What happens when you click on "add images"?

louism99

Hi, I tried to add my M35 to the motor pool, awhile back, but I don't see it , does the post have to be approved or did it get lost when you were having troubles with the site?

MrAugust

i have trouble with loading pics full stop, allways says to large.... n gives dimentions.. but i dont know how to reduce pics... help wud be nice

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks