• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Photos of My M916

86m1028

Hi Matt

Real nice truck.

Will you post pics of all your trucks cab mounts ?
I have an M916 & would like to convert to bags.

Thanks

Danl

Danl M915A1

Yes nice truck I saw one and the guy had put nice wide tires on the front , That set up really woke up the front end They about filled the front fenders WOW

Danl

Danl M915A1

you say add convoid light are you talking black out light? because I got some black out light on my M 915 that Im taking off, Have no need for them The Game warden up here in maine think I use them to jack deer, I told them that i don't use them to jack dear Dear jacking I use the Browning 50 full auto, Stupid Me anyways I;m getting rid of them

indy4x4fab

Banned
I personally got to see one of these trucks up close and personal a couple of weeks ago, and I thought they where big but had no idea of how big until I was standing next to one. Great looking truck, keep up the good work.

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Hi Matt

Real nice truck.

Will you post pics of all your trucks cab mounts ?
I have an M916 & would like to convert to bags.

Thanks
I'll see what I can post. I'll take some better ones than I have.

you say add convoid light are you talking black out light? because I got some black out light on my M 915 that Im taking off, Have no need for them The Game warden up here in maine think I use them to jack deer, I told them that i don't use them to jack dear Dear jacking I use the Browning 50 full auto, Stupid Me anyways I;m getting rid of them
When I say convoy lights, I am talking about rotating amber warning beacons, not the blackout lights.

I personally got to see one of these trucks up close and personal a couple of weeks ago, and I thought they where big but had no idea of how big until I was standing next to one. Great looking truck, keep up the good work.
Thanks!

Attachments

Castle Bravo

Hundredaire Socialite
Steel Soldiers Supporter
How do the air bags work with the fixed fenders and hood?
Only the rear of the cab has air bags, the front has a pivot point. When there is no air in the bags, the cab tilts to the rear, exposing a bit of space between the hood and cab cowl. It looks goofy with no air in it. The flexible portion of the exhaust is also in a different location. I haven't been around a regular 916, so I don't know if the hood supports are different.

Attachments

86m1028

Only the rear of the cab has air bags, the front has a pivot point. When there is no air in the bags, the cab tilts to the rear, exposing a bit of space between the hood and cab cowl. It looks goofy with no air in it. The flexible portion of the exhaust is also in a different location. I haven't been around a regular 916, so I don't know if the hood supports are different.

Yes the hood mounts are different.

How about pics of the frt cab mounts ?

Thanks in advance.

Here is mine on 53's

Attachments

Last edited:
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks