• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

PIAA lights

WARWAG

Installed a set of PIAA lights today. Started yesterday but finished 99% of it today. Nothing really hard. Drilled into the bumper and was suprised at how hard the bumper steel is! I was going to weld on a piece of 1/8" steel plate but it doesnt need it. Removed the front battery to run the wiring into the front grill. Used a sefl tapping screw to mount the relay between the batteries. The only thing left to do is find a place on the fire wall to drill through and tap intpo the high beam wire switch. Will post more pics later.

Cucvnut

ha its worse when the dumb ass cuts me off and i flip on the KC lights and blind the rear view mirrors lol its fun having a lifted truck

natemccabe

I installed some Hella lights about 2 months ago, drilled a couple o holes in the brush guard and just used a little wire tap to get taped into the high beam wire right at the headlights. They are extra bright and I can see almost 1/2 mile ahead o me on a straight stretch o road. I wanted to install em behind the grill but couldn't ind a good spot, but they work great where they are.

WARWAG

When the high beam side of the curcuit is powered (hi beams on) then I have power to my lights. I can leave them on so when the hi beam is activated they turn on. If I want I can turn the switch off which will turn them off. Basically You will only have power to them when the hi beams are on. Most States requier this but to me its the best way to go.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks