• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

Pic from 2009 MVPA Evansville

ida34

See if you can identify all the SS members in the photo. We got a ride on the DUKW around the LST-325. Lots of fun and great to see the fellow SS members. I will give you a hint. I am in the back of the boat/truck and my son is next to me. There are at least two other members in the DUKW.

Attachments

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
Looks like you, me, Crusher, and your son(yeah, I forgot his name again). There is also 2 folks that rode in Crusher's truck for the convoy to the river that should soon be members.

davidwelch

It was great to see so many people from SS
Thanks David Welch

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

Stretch44875

Super Jr. Moderator
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Here's some more. Went out on the LST and caught Tom's LVT in the water. Very cool tour of the ship. Got to meet some people and see some cool trucks. Be great when they come back to Dayton in 2011.

Dennis

Attachments

Reactions: DAS

doghead

4 Star General /Moderator
Staff member
Super Moderator
Steel Soldiers Supporter
Gimpy, your holding out on us. Let's see the Parachute pic!

gimpyrobb

dumpsterlandingfromorbit!
We want to see the boys who were man enough to get a parachute in the air:p
The reason one of those boys got airbourne, is cause he is the size of a troll doll. I don't have the pics, they are on Ralph's camera! TODD HALEY, calling Todd Haley! We need pics man!

lstmate

FYI... The Russian Radar truck that is in one of the pictures is for sale.. I think it is about a7 ton... If anyone wants contact information for the owner let me know....

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks useful features of our website like our supporting vendors. Their ads help keep Steel Soldiers going. Please consider disabling your ad blockers for the site. Thanks!

I've Disabled AdBlock
No Thanks