• Steel Soldiers now has a few new forums, read more about it at: New Munitions Forums!

• Microsoft MSN, Live, Hotmail, Outlook email users may not be receiving emails. We are working to resolve this issue. Please add support@steelsoldiers.com to your trusted contacts.

pic of my M75 operational :)

aasurplus

Just thought you guys would like to see a pic of my M75 shes done just have to finish the radios on the inside but working 100% and fun to drive BUT expensive to drive any distance as she drinks fuel pretty good :)

Cheers,

mark

Attachments

aasurplus

LOL thanks and well she is small enough to get into all the hard to get areas when we restored it worked with me from the day i got it till now so yup best co-pilot :)

mark

aasurplus

also to my knowledge there are only 2 M75's that are running and moving and rebuilt in canada I have 1 and Ian in BC has the other... it has been a long and amazing learning curve as this is my first heavy armour to restore... BUT wow it is so much fun and living history it is to see one moving and deploying troops.

mark

Elwenil

Cool APC. Sort of odd to see that old of an APC with all that modern gear and uniforms in side, lol. I thought airsoft was sort of illegal in Canada?

aasurplus

hi all,

has a continential 895 horozintal opposed engine in it.
and airsoft is not illegal in canada and yes I should have had a pic of me beside it with the M3 greasegun I have for it that would have looked better :)

mark

scorpion6

Have any wiring schematics? Working on one now and suspectva froze up motor. Starter spins, but does not engage to turn the motor.